Sign up for the Fantasy Newsletter!
Remember that time you thought about signing up for a Fantasy newsletter and then read a paragraph about that very exact moment? … Me neither.
Here’s what you’ll get in the DavidGonos.com Fantasy Newsletter:
- Interesting Fantasy nuggets (6-pc or 9-pc)
- A highly debatable list about something relatively insipid
- Fantasy Fave Five (My favorite links to articles across the web)
- Excellent spellling and goodly grammar
- Site news and announcements about upcoming events
Did I mention it’s FREE!?! You don’t even have to feel bad when you delete it, knowing that you paid NOTHING for it! (My god, I’m a good salesman.)
“What’s the regularity on these things?” one might ask. Somewhere between once a week and once a month — sorta like the number of times you wash your laundry. (I won’t tell anyone.)
See? Now was it that difficult? Now, if you’d kindly send me your social security number …