Six quarterbacks are coming off of bye weeks and six quarterbacks are going on bye weeks, which means there are difficult decisions to make – and these Week 10 QB rankings prove that to be true.
I just wrote my Week 10 Waiver Wire column for SI.com, and I suggested picking up Mark Sanchez, Kyle Orton and Michael Vick, in that order, if you are dealing with the bye weeks of Andrew Luck, Tom Brady or Philip Rivers.
But there are actually a good number of waiver-wire options available in at least 30 percent of Fantasy leagues on CBSSports.com. So I thought I’d list them order in now for the rest of the season:
- Mark Sanchez, Philadelphia
- Kyle Orton, Buffalo
- Michael Vick, N.Y. Jets
- Brian Hoyer, Cleveland
- Teddy Bridgewater, Minnesota
- Blake Bortles, Jacksonville
- Mike Glennon, Tampa Bay
- Derek Carr, Oakland
5 Best Matchups Against Quarterbacks Right Now
With just a month’s worth of games to play before your Fantasy Football playoffs arrive, I thought now would be a good time to review five defenses that are giving up the most points to opposing Fantasy quarterbacks right now.
- N.Y. Jets – They’re still a QB’s best friend, and now they get to face the hottest quarterback in NFL history, as Ben Roethlisberger has thrown 12 touchdowns in the past two games. The Jets have allowed a league-high 25.22 Fantasy points per game to quarterbacks so far. The Jets have just one interception all season.
- Bears – They’re giving up 24.00 Fantasy points per game to quarterbacks, including seven touchdowns and no interceptions in their past two games.
- Eagles – The only teams giving up more passing yards this season are the Bears and Buccaneers. Only once this season has a team not thrown at least two touchdowns against them.
- Redskins – Three different times this season, the Redskins defense has given up more than 30 Fantasy points to quarterbacks.
- Buccaneers – I suggested Brian Hoyer as a pick-up-and-start option for Aaron Rodgers’ owners last week, as the Bucs are allowing the second-most touchdown passes per game this season.
These Week 10 QB rankings should also help you in Daily Fantasy play, too. Especially for the Fan vs. Machine instant snake drafts on SKYLLZONE.com. Download the free draft app on iTunes, or just draft off your computer. Everyone gets one free draft per day, and you can win SKYLL Points that you can use for entry into the Cash games – where you can win $15 for first place, and $5 for second place. These rankings will help you do just that!
Week 10 QB Rankings
These rankings are based on standard Fantasy leagues with four points per touchdown and minus-one point for interceptions.
Let us know which sleepers you like in the Week 7 QB Rankings that we might have gotten wrong! Did we rank your starter too low? Your backup too high?
David Gonos spent 5 years as a CBSSports.com Senior Fantasy Writer and three more years writing with SI.com. Over the past 17 years, his work has been published on NFL.com, MLB.com, FanDuel, FoxSports.com and USA Today. Since 2001, he has been tracking down the Top 50-plus Free Fantasy Football Draft Tools online. You can contact David Gonos here.