The last week of the Fantasy regular season is upon us and the Week 13 Fantasy Football rankings are chock full of players from all 32 NFL teams for the first time in a long time.
Normally, I’d do a chatty writeup about something interesting going on in Fantasy Football right now, but with three games being played on Thursday, I have to get these rankings out earlier than normal.
And the fact I’m trying to jam in five days worth of work into three days, I’m not going to be able to be as chatty as I want!
So let’s get right into it!
Week 13 NFL Schedule
- Thursday: Chicago at Detroit
- Thursday: Philadelphia at Dallas
- Thursday: Seattle at San Francisco
- Washington at Indianapolis
- Tennessee at Houston
- Cleveland at Buffalo
- San Diego at Baltimore
- Y. Giants at Jacksonville
- Cincinnati at Tampa Bay
- Oakland at St. Louis
- New Orleans at Pittsburgh
- Carolina at Minnesota
- Arizona at Atlanta
- New England at Green Bay
Week 13 Fantasy Football Rankings
Also, since we’re sending you to other great content, I thought I’d share a couple other articles I’ve written in recent weeks that can help you out:
- 9 Fantasy Players Owners Should Target This Week in Keeper Leagues
- 12 Players Owners Should Pick Up Now for the Fantasy Playoffs
- Is This the Best Rookie WR Class Ever?
- 12 Tools to Help You With Daily Fantasy Football
- 7 Fantasy Football Trade Tools to Help You Build a Winner
- 7 Best Tools to Help You Set Your Fantasy Lineup
The thing to remember about this final week is that if you’re already out of the running, and you’re in a keeper league, you better make some moves here at the end to pick up some good prospects that could help you next year. You won’t be able to make these pickups at this time next week.
Some of the players I specifically like that aren’t really doing anything right now include Donte Moncrief, Devonta Freeman and Seahawks running back Christine Michael.
The Week 13 Fantasy Football rankings will hopefully help you get one step closer to your league’s Fantasy playoffs!