There are plenty of Fantasy draft boards out there, but are there is really only one great custom Fantasy Football draft kit like the ones we have over at SoCalledFantasyExperts.com. And any self-respecting Fantasy draft party isn’t complete without a great draft board to post player picks and to keep the draft order straight.
Fantasy commissioners everywhere love these draft boards because they make their lives much easier – it’s as simple as that.
Fantasy owners love to make a big deal about going up and putting your players’ stickers up on the board, in many cases, using that sticker to tell people who you just drafted in a dramatic way. Hearing the groans (or the giggles) after you smoothed out that sticker on the board and said his name just made the draft that much more emotional.
But now, we’ve evolved into a situation where we want a little more out of our draft boards. They’ve stayed the same for about a decade now, and we want some improvements!
Custom Fantasy Football Draft Kit
The commissioner really has to think about how he’s going to have the draft picks work at a live draft party. Is he going to just keep track, or will everyone have laptops and have their faces buried in a computer during the entire Fantasy draft. That’s no fun.
And if the commissioner has to keep track of all the picks, he’s always going to be telling owners, “Nope, that guy’s already picked – pick someone else.” And it’s just a hassle. Plus, he’s trying to manage his own team.
So why not have a custom Fantasy Football draft kit, with player stickers, and a draft board tall enough to see from anywhere in the room?
Here are a few reasons you should buy this particular Fantasy draft board:
- Get your league’s name printed in big letters on your draft board!
- And not just your league name, but get your league’s slogan printer on there too!
- You can get the league name printed in one of three fonts: Basic, Old School and Team Spirit
Other great Fantasy draft board features:
- 48-inches wide and 36-inches tall, this draft board is big enough to keep everyone from picking someone that’s already been taken!
- You can upgrade your draft board for leagues that have 16-, 18- and 20-teams – and even bigger!
- Every order comes with more than 400 color-coded player labels, so you can easily detect which teams have already drafted which positions.
- Each draft kit comes to you in a cardboard tube, with the Fantasy draft board rolled up inside, so you don’t have to battle with the creases and folds in the average draft boards.
- All of the bye weeks will be printed in the top corner of the board, so everyone in your league knows when players will be sitting.
- Prices range from $30 for a basic draft kit, which comes with a generic header, 400-plus player labels and the option to get team names on a set of labels for the top of your draft.
- You’ll get your custom Fantasy Football draft kits mailed out within a couple days from when you order, with a flat rate price of $9.95.
- A customized draft board with your league name, league slogan, up to 14 teams, with 400-plus player labels and a set of team labels – the ultimate Fantasy draft kit package – costs $45.
USE COUPON CODE “GONOS” AND SAVE $5 on a $45 ORDER!
Taking Your League to the Next Level
Getting these customized Fantasy Football draft kits will make your draft parties a little more special – and you’ll have a shipping tube to store your draft boards for years to come.
Break this custom Fantasy Football draft kit out at every draft in the coming years, making fun of the guy that drafted a fullback in the sixth round, and make your draft an even better experience every year!
David Gonos spent 5 years as a CBSSports.com Senior Fantasy Writer and three more years writing with SI.com. Over the past 17 years, his work has been published on NFL.com, MLB.com, FanDuel, FoxSports.com and USA Today. Since 2001, he has been tracking down the Top 50-plus Free Fantasy Football Draft Tools online. You can contact David Gonos here.